As part of our services, we have an Anti-Gravity Treadmill available. It’s a great physiotherapy tool that allows you to recover, strengthen and condition after an injury, or simply to improve your condition if you are a sports athlete.Thanks to its precise unweighting technology, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you to push your physical therapy rehabilitation and training further than ever before.
Thanks to its precise unweighting technology, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you to push your physical therapy rehabilitation and training further than ever before.With our Anti-Gravity Treadmill, you can:
With our Anti-Gravity Treadmill, you can:
- Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments;
- Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact;
- Improve mobility, strength and safety for those with neurological conditions;
- Provide a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted;
- Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles;
- Recover effectively and with less pain after training or competition.
Our Anti-Gravity Treadmill is used during treatment sessions by our physiotherapists and biokineticists as a rehabilitation high tech modality, to ensure superior results.
For more information about our Anti-Gravity Treadmill, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.